Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Random thoughts.

I cannot wait for the rest of this semester to be over. I have no idea how many times I've said that today, but it has been a lot. I just have about two weeks left, then I get a month off! How refreshing is that? Not to mention !MAYBE! a trip to New York.

The weather is perfect outside today. It has been so bone chilling cold for the last week and out of no where Georgia decides to be gracious and give us a day that has perfect weather.

I took a nap today for an hour, I went home for my lunch break so I could sleep. I had the wacky-est dreams. I was only a sleep for an hour and I feel like I had been dreaming all night long (I did that too).

I've been looking at plane tickets to, well, all over. I think my goal for this next year, is to save all the money I can - and whenever I get enough, to go on a trip. Traveling is what I want to do, so why not get started. The goals for next year are : Washington, Maine, Canada, England [or] New Zealand. I hope I get to go see those places. mmhmm.

Ok must get back to work.

2 comments:

LCSsings said...

Take me with you to England/New Zealand! :D

Denise said...

You really should update this.

Mmhmm.