Tuesday, November 18, 2008

I'm at work. +first blog + its cold + im listening to cool piano music.

Honesty is key, so let me unlock something for you. There has been a little bit of hostility towards this website. I get irritated when a massive volume of my peers congregate to a website or thing and obsess over it. Periodically, I go to the extreme of missing out on something that may genuinely be rad because I refuse to sign myself up due to the fact that my friends are utterly transfixed with whatever it may be.Here are some examples:

Books:
Twilight
Harry Potter
Paper Towns
The Da Vinci Code

Websites:
www.blogtv.com
www.blogspot.com
www.stickam.com

Television Shows:
Heroes
Lost
Scrubs
The Office


Yes, I'm
guilty with a few of the above. I did not incriminate myself without a struggle. I gave into some of these indulgences after much convincing. Far more than half of that list I'm apparently still "missing out" on. Ironically, I refused to watch all of those TV shows for the first few seasons they aired, but now I have caught up on every season and they are now my absolute favorite.

I apologize if I sound mildly ho-hum, but
honestly...who would be entertaining after chatting on Skype passed 3:oo am and then up at 7:29 am for work?

Three of my best-loved u-tubers posted videos this morning and that aided to the fact that I was late to work. Lucky for me, everybody in my office has a tendency for tardiness and I was still the first to arrive.

Mountain Dew: Good for the soul.


The image “http://www.soledier.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/do-the-dew-dunks-green-label-2.jpg” cannot be displayed, because it contains errors.



love!

4 comments:

LCSsings said...

OMG same thing with the skype calls. 3:30am this morning and woke up at 6...dang NZ timezones :P

I am also guilty of watching those shows, but you already know that XD

ermm ILY <3

cleazenby said...

You are such a cool cat! I do the same things. I gave in a few weeks ago to blogger though.

LCSsings said...

:O
Who are your friends from NZ?

Matt said...

You mean somebody else is awake all morning? I've been up all night every day for a week on YT, and I wasn't talking to anybody...

*sob* *sob* *sob*

Seeya on theecommune.